Most commercial and residential property owners are in the quest for a super durable Seattle garage flooring options that can be customized and installed in as little as a day. Impossible? Then you haven’t heard of Polyurea Polyaspartic coating in Seattle. Originally a material used for industrial floors, this is so durable that it can withstand heavy foot traffic, extreme weight, impact, and abrasion. As an alternative to epoxy floor installation, polyaspartic coating services can be done within a day or two, depending on the size of an area and any other additional processes that an existing floor needs to undergo.
Polyaspartic Concrete Coating: A Closer Look
Polyaspartic coating is a 2-part component that cures to a hard surface. This is mixed and then applied on a clean concrete surface, spread thoroughly, and then left to harden and dry. If a customer demands a customized look, colored microchips can be broadcasted onto the newly applied layer. The excess chips are then scraped off once the surface is hard and dry, which only takes a day or less.
Perks and Benefits:
There are a lot of good reasons why this overlay comes highly recommended for garage floors, basements, commercial spaces, warehouses, factories, and more. Here are some of the most noteworthy benefits:
- Extremely durable against impact and heavy foot traffic
- Easy to clean and maintain as dust and dirt stay on top of the surface
- Can withstand high temperatures, making it ideal for indoor and outdoor installation
- UV resistance keeps it from discoloring
- Stain resistant to all kinds of liquids
- Resistant to abrasives and scratches
- Can be applied on any concrete surface
- Available in standards and custom colors
- This is a quick-drying material so installation time is a lot shorter than other types of coatings
Interested in Polyurea Polyaspartic? Call us now at (206) 922-4612!
We at Northwest Concrete Resurfacing offer top quality decorative concrete resurfacing and waterproofing services for both commercial and residential locations. We have over three decades of professional experience and our expertise is reflected in every single project we complete. If you are interested in a flooring overlay that is durable and tough enough for the heavy usage it is going to undergo, then Polyaspartic coating service is something you should consider. We are open for consultations and quote requests. Just give us a call or shoot us an email and we will help and guide you all the way!