From coffee to its list of celebrity alums, Seattle is known for a lot of wonderful things. So why ruin that reputation with an ugly concrete floor? Now, both commercial and residential properties in Seattle, Washington can take advantage of an effective way to renew the look and upgrade the function of a floor, at a cost more affordable! Homeowners need not worry about who takes this daunting concrete job for their property. Our pros will work on this project to your satisfaction.
Say hello to concrete stamping. This is a type of resurfacing method that involves the use of a concrete overlay and patterned stamps.
What is There to Love About Concrete Stamps and Overlays?
Natural stone, brick, pavers, and other types of expensive flooring materials provide the beauty that everyone wants to see on their floors. However, it can be quite expensive and the labor and time required to have them installed could be a challenging feat.
This is the reason why many people are beginning to consider stamping decorative concrete pool deck, concrete patio, driveway, and more as a valid option. Here are good reasons why:
- There are a lot of stamped concrete patterns to choose from: flagstone, brick, decorative concrete pavers, cobblestone, wood, herringbone, and a lot more.
- Stamped concrete cost is less expensive than the actual material it is mimicking or being substituted for.
- Colors and designs can be planned to match the overall style of a home or commercial space.
- The resurfacing overlay can be applied on existing floors, reducing landfill waste in the process.
- The texture created by the stamped concrete pattern provides better traction, making the floor more slip-resistant.
- Durable for use on outdoor and commercial floors.
- Requires minimal maintenance as compared to other flooring materials.
Have a design in mind? Call one of the expert concrete contractors in Seattle WA!
If you are thinking about decorative concrete stamping services, then there is only one company to trust: Northwest Concrete Resurfacing, with over 30 years of experience in enhancing and protecting residential outdoor and indoor floors, making sure that each and every project is up to par to our customer’s expectations.
Whether it is a stamped concrete pool deck, concrete driveways, stamped concrete patio, front entryway, or sidewalk you are interested in, we are open for any inquiry you may have. Want more options? We have a variety of other flooring services that will surely cover what it is you are looking for. Call us or email us today and one of our friendly staff will give you more information and a free quote! We are the #1 concrete contractor in Seattle WA!
The average cost of stamped concrete is between $8 – $12 per square foot, but if you want to go extra with your surface, it may cost a little expensive.
Stamped concrete has excellent performance over time. It won’t wear off from constant heavy pressure.